Sunday, October 2, 2011

Charlotte's Cruising


Charlotte gets her braces this week. Dafo's they go just above her ankles. Pictures will come soon. They are pink and purple. I know Kathryn will love the colors so I picked some she would like as Charlotte hasn't yet given me a preference. She's pulling to stand all over the place and is doing so well with the little bits of walking she's doing.

So fun to share in light of it being Spina Bifida Awareness month. This is what Spina Bifida looks like for us. A Beautiful, happy, determined girl.

Love ya Charlotte Bee!

3 comments:

rvking said...

Heather, that is so exciting to see Charlotte cruising! She is such a cute little girl.

rvking said...

By the way, this is Vanessa King. I didn't know if you would recognize my email name.

Gretchen said...

C looks so great and is doing so great!!!

Heather, for SB awareness month I am featuring a differnt family or child with SB everyday over on my blog and I would LOVE to feature you guys... would you cruise over and check it out and let me know if you would like to be included??? I would really like to include you guys...

Gretchen
www.SimplySoares.blogspot.com