Friday, December 9, 2011

Our latest Pics of the girls


Kathryn Olivia 3 years old, Almost 4
We had pictures done at Kiddie Kandids at Baby's R Us in November. They didn't have their Christmas stuff out yet so we went with all White. I think they turned out dang cute.

Just look how cute my girls are. I am amazed everyday at how cute they are. I so love my little girls. I have also learned to love my big girl Carolin. She is a joy to our family. I'm really going to miss her when she leaves us in June. We are definitely going to visit her in Germany in the not so distant future.

Charlotte Adara, 18 months
Isn't she amazing. Look at her standing up and all. She's so strong! She does something new and exciting every day. I see her try new things and wow she understands how they work and what to do. She's my beautiful, strong, wonderful, miracle baby girl.

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Cutie pies. :-)

M. James and Onalisa said...

What adorable pictures. We sure enjoyed spending time with you all this holiday season. Happy New Years!