Friday, October 12, 2007

Singing

We just got back from a Elders Quorum activity of Singing karaoke. Matt same a Weird Al song and I sang a Little Mermaid song. It wasn't the best activity but we both did our part of singing. I had all the little girls come up and sing with me. I had fun but Matt said you couldn't even hear me.

Matt and I sang in church a few weeks ago. It was nice, we even had a few people get leaky eyes cause they felt the spirit so much. I really do like to share that talent. It scares me at first but then when I am actually up there I really like to just sing all I can.

We were in a Christmas program last year with about 100 or so singers. It was amazing. We performed at the Mesa Center for the Arts with the group 259. I'll let you all know if we do it again.

No comments: