Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kentucky Trip





Matt and I had the best 5 day vacation to Kentucky. We went to a leadership development conference that was amazing. Jam packed with the best teaching on leadership ever.

We also got to see some of the country going to and from Louisville and Matt's brothers house in Springfield. We took some back country roads to get there and man was it beautiful. They actually have a fall season. As you can see of some of the pictures I added. I got to meet a sister in law Hisako and her three cute kids. Ken, Erika, and Anna. We had a lot of fun with them.


We got to go to a baptism Sunday evening with them and my Cousins that are in the same branch. They had two kids give the talks. It was fun to hear the real accents.


My Cousin's got a baby cow on Monday. It was so cute. It was like a big dog but soon to be a huge cow.

1 comment:

Heather Weir said...

Thank you for all the neat pictures. I really enjoyed them.