Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This ones for Jill

Ok so I'm painfully behind on my blog.  My friend Jill ever so politely said so .  I know I know you who don't follow me on Facebook are saying what you had your baby and you didn't say anything.  Well here you go I had a baby boy on October 18th  we named him Bryce Matthew He weighed 7 lbs.    He is a delight to us all! 
THe girls LOVE Him.
 Here he is on his blessing day.  Thank you Rachel for the Blessing outfit!

 We're getting ready for Family pictures.  Those to come.


 I love this picture.  He's smiling and holding on to Pooh.  Love it!
 Happy late Christmas from the Weirs.   The girls loved seeing Santa Claus!
Us before Matthew's work party.  unfortunatly we didn't win any of the prizes this year.  Maybe next!
 We love the Fall here in Virginia.  It's beautiful!

No comments: