Friday, April 30, 2010

Home again Home again

ok so I know I said I'd post pictures but it will have to wait again. Just a quick update on us.

Charlotte is doing really well, I've learned to Cathe her pretty good. If she's relaxed it's way easier. Thank goodness she likes her pacifier to help soothe her when I change her diaper. We have to Cathe her every 3-4 hours. She's on ditropan now and probably for the rest of her life. I need to do some research on that to see if there is anything that has less harsh side affects. I hope they don't effect her but if they do I'll for sure need to look into something different.

Kathryn keeps getting Charlotte confused with her cousin Caleb who is also a baby. and I've been called Grandma a few times since being home too. I love having her home. She sure lightens up my mood and likes to have fun all the time!

I'm doing good. I wish I produced more milk for Charlotte but I guess It's just one of those body things that I have to deal with. I put on a pair of jeans that I could wear pre-pregnancy and they fit fine! So relieved I didn't gain as much as I did with Kathryn which was weird because of all the yummy food we ate all the time.

Back to making food on our own and such is different too. Oh yeah doing dishes again by hand is not fun at all.

Anyway that's what we've been up to for awhile. Pictures coming soon I promise.

2 comments:

Kat M said...

Wow, it sounds like you are recovering really well!!
That is amazing that you are learning to put a catheter in. That's no fun...but you are are doing what she needs, that makes it easier I bet.

Rogers Family said...

Wow, i didn't realize how much work was involved. you are awesome. and i'm so glad cute little catherine has a baby sister at home! Yay!