Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kathryns Easter Dress

I got this really cute little shirt and skirt outfit for Kathryn for Easter, but since she was in Snowflake for Easter it was to cold for her to wear up there. So now she's back at my parents in Gilbert it's warm enough to wear it.

She's so adorable. Yellow is certainly a good color on my sweet little girl. Oh I miss her so much! 2 more weeks and maybe a few days! I can't wait to get home to my precious Kathryn. She's grown up so much since we've left!
She certainly is my big girl!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

She's beautiful! I'm so excited for you all to be together again soon. :)

Rogers Family said...

Super cute!! Love the belly pics a few posts back! You are so beautiful!

KeicherMom said...

So sweet! I just wanted you guys to know I'm praying for everything to go wonderfully on the 22nd, and while you are recovering and baby is in the nicu. I'm sure you are sooo excited, finally holding you new addition in just a few days!