Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bath Time and the Jumper

So I've never done video before. I hope this works. I found a video setting on my camera. So I thought I would give it a try. Its easier to remember to record on that then get out our little handycam. I'll have to video Kathryn doing all sorts of things now that I have this cool tool on my camera. Like Trying to crawl and ending up going backwards and such.

My baby is now 7 months old. The months just go by so fast. It seems like I just posted her 6 month appointment stats.

One is from Kathryn in the bath tub and the other is at my sisters house in the jumper. She loved that thing. I've got to get me something she can bounce around in. She is my little jumping bean.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You can get one of those jumparoos at WalMart really cheap. My kids both loved it too. It's so much fun to watch them bounce!