Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 Years

I can't believe its been 10 years since my High School Graduation. It both seems like a really long time ago and like it was yesterday.

What have I done of note in the last 10 years???
I went to Ricks College in Idaho and chickened out after a year cause I don't like being in the cold snowy weather.
I went to Chandler Gilbert for a bit
I went to Mesa Community for a Bit
I went back to Chandler Gilbert to get my AA in general studies... how lame am I. I never did figure out what I wanted to be...
I Joined a network marketing company, Teambuilders, which I devoted the next 6 years of my life trying to become wealthy and what I gained was an awesome library of knowledge and not a dime of income.
I worked at Power Postal, to move up to Brown Property Management, to move up to Relationship manager at First National Bank of Arizona, to move on to being a full time Mom.
I did travel once or twice. Once to England with my family and then once to Kentucky for a business trip and to see family and then the annual trip to the family ranch, a trip to the beautiful Pagosa Springs, CO and a few trips to San Diego of I can' forget Cruise for a honeymoon!
I've been in quite a few different wards for my church. Since being married I've been in the Primary the whole time. I guess I need to learn to teach kids.
I married the Man of my dreams Matthew Weir.
Who then gave me the most precious baby Kathryn Olivia.
Right now I'm having the hardest time getting back to pre-pregnancy weight so we can add number 2 to the family.
I'm also trying my best to help get our Search Engine rolling. Web Host Comparisons WILL be the best source for finding hosting there is!

Doesn't seem like that much but I've done what I can. Being married is the best thing ever and I hope to enjoy the next 10 years just as much!

For those of you who graduated with me, Mariah Starr has started a website for us http://www.highlandhigh1999.myevent.com/. Check it out and get your contact info there so you don't miss out on the festivities. I hope to see all of you there where ever that maybe.

2 comments:

Kat M said...

Sounds like you have had a busy 10 years!!! That is great you have your AA degree. Oh, and Stuart and I did an MLM for a while too (1-2 yrs)...not as wonderful as they make it seem!
I too graduated in 1999...I went to Desert Vista in Ahwatukee though.

Jessalee said...

My ten year class reunion was three years ago and nothing really makes you feel like you haven't accomplished anything like recalling the last ten years of your life... until look at your child and realize that is what it is all about and nothing else matters.