Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pictures Fall 2009



We had our family pictures taken last week by my good friend Michelle Greer. She is starting her photography business. Check her out at Greer Photography. I think she did an amazing job. I also have to give credit where credit is due. My Cousin Barbara did Kathryn's hair. Isn't she a darling. She looked so good. I need to learn to do Kathryn's hair like this. She has so much of it I should make it look cute all the time. I did make the bow that is in her hair. Thank you to a bow party I've gone to. Oh that reminds me I want to have one but it will probably have to wait to after the holidays. Maybe a Valentines / bow party! Sounds like a lot of GIRL fun.

I also haven't thought that I've gained that much weight but these pictures prove otherwise. Sorry for some of the 'fat' shots. I am almost 5 months pregnant!! I'll have to remember that when I look back at these pictures down the road and not think of how big I look and remember the sweet baby that is making me look like this.

We will be sending these out for our Christmas picture so if there is one you want over another please let me know.

2 comments:

shannonb said...

Those turned out very nice. Kathryn's hair looks adorable. And don't be so hard on yourself, you look great! :)

Rachel said...

Those are great pics! Kathryn is getting so big I can't believe she's saying words, that video is cute!