Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quibids Plugin Ready

I'm sure you're all aware of a few of the things we've won on Quibids lately. Last night we won Donkey Kong Country Returns + 25 bids.

$1.44 final price
+ $13.80 in bids (23 * $0.60/ea)
- $15.00 (25 free bids worth $0.60/ea)
+ $4.99 shipping
------------------
$5.23 total cost.

Now I'm sure there's several of you who are peaked in interest as to how much a Quibids auction would cost you to win. Well I spent all night finishing up my first browser plugin in order to satisfy your curiosity. It will allow you to use virtual bids on real live Quibids auctions so you can get the hang of it and find out if it's worth your time and money. Check it out. It's free. Details can be found at http://quibids.grinderholf.com. Please send me constructive suggestions if you have any.

Thanks,

Matthew

No comments: