Saturday, May 21, 2011

Easter - the egg's and bunny side

Have to start out Easter with a beautiful picture. Spring is amazing. I can't tell you how awesome it was this spring to see the daffodils shot out everywhere. Then came the Tulips and now there are Iris's everywhere. Besides the tree's that blossomed. Color was everywhere.
Kathryn's stash. There was a limit on how many egg's they could get so kids wouldn't feel left out but she did good.
A friend in the ward does a huge Easter gathering at her house and this was her 3rd annual Easter party that got rained out for the first day and had to have it the following Saturday after Easter but it was still fun for all.
They did a relay race. Kathryn and I were a team as she was to small for some of the things. Here she is hopping like a bunny. Isn't she a cute bunny.
And this was Charlotte the whole time. Just having fun in the grass.
We did dye some eggs this year. Kathryn did a good job and I got to try out my pressure cooker for cooking eggs. It worked good.



I'm sad I didn't get pictures of them in their easter dresses but maybe I'll just dress them like that tomorrow and add it in as a easter picture. ha ha no one will ever know.. oh wait I just told you...

No comments: