Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I asked Matthew for a Corsage to wear to church for mothers day and he had Kathryn help pick on out. It was beautiful. I was the only mom at church with a pretty flower. I felt wonderful!
My girls that made me the mom I am. I couldn't be more happy with the special spirits that have been sent to me and Matthew. Kathryn is our Fire Cracker and Charlotte is our lovie. She Keeps me humble, except when she does such miracles like crawling and standing. She gives me so much to be proud of.
And I don't usually get pictures of myself but I had to get one with my babies. One day I'll like to get pictures of myself but until then you get to have pictures of my beautiful girls.

I guess I would be remiss if I didn't put a little blurb about my mother and Mother in Law.

Thank you Mom Turley and Mom Weir for the examples you are and the love you give to my family. Thanks for raising Matthew and I in the ways of Righteousness. I miss you both and can't wait to come and visit this summer!

No comments: