1. In college my friends used to call me Heada Spreada. Because I liked to sit with my legs wide apart. Taking up the whole Couch. I wasn't very lady like then.
2. If you know personalities I am a Melencholy, Phlagmatic. part of that is that I can sit around the house all day and do nothing and not feel bad about it and another is that I like the have the toilet paper going over the roll and not under and I have two toothdrushes one for morning and one for night.
3. I am a midnight blogger. since having Kathryn we have to get up at night and the only place I can see a clock close enough without putting on my glasses is next to the computer so I come and look at peoples blogs at all hours of the night!
4. I have a huge family. Well Extended family anyway. I have 6 sisters, no brothers. I have 59 first cousins on one side of the family. and I'd say about 40 or more on the other. There are well over 100 cousins in the next generation and well over 200 in the next. We have a family reunion every year and then we also have a cousins reunion for just the 65 first cousins. Its awesome. I love big families.
5. When I was a kid I used to hate PIZZA. It was the worst thing ever. My mom would make pizza with cream of mushroom soup instead of pizza sauce. Now I love PIZZA. Can't get enough of it.
6. I like to sew purses. Last year I made one for each of the girls in the family for their birthday. That was fun and a really inexpensive gift.
7. So I had a hard time coming up with this last one. so I asked my sister what she thinks is random aboaut me. She said my sense of humor, the way I like shoes, my willingness to do anything for anyone. Oh and Matt has made me a huge fan of Vietnamese food. I could eat that all the time!
So now I get to tag other people Here we go. Melissa my sister who just joined blogspot, Rachel and Jessica my other sisters. So I know it says 7 but how about I just get my sisters to tell me what they think is random about them.