Monday, July 7, 2008

Chloe's Birthday

I'll work back to the present...


My Niece Chloe had Matt and I over for her little birthday party. Matt made her and her friend balloon hats and tails and then wings. I kind of volunteered him to do this party. I know Chloe is probably to old, she's 12 now, to really enjoy having balloons made for her but it was fun anyway.
Chloe starts Jr High this year. She's going to Gilbert Jr High. I went there for one year. Before they built Greenfield Jr. They are getting so big.

Plus her older sister Savannah is really into gardening and I got to get a whole bunch of fresh tomatoes and zucchini. I LOVE FRESH TOMATOES.

Savannah and Kathryn

Savannah starts High School this year. She's going to Gilbert High. I can't believe one of my nieces is that old. Good Luck Savannah!

1 comment:

Milli said...

Darling Pictures of Kathryn! I enjoyed your memories too.
Love Ya, Mom