Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Christmas

Our house is getting ready for one of the Best holidays of the year. I love Christmas, I loved the Christmas Devotional this year and all the wonderful Christmas Music that I've been able to sing and listen to. There are so many beautiful Christmas songs out there. I was introduced to a new one I love now called Star Bright. Matthew and I are singing it at our wards Christmas Party tomorrow. I may have someone record it for us.

So here goes
Our Beautiful Tree!

The Christmas ball wreath I just tried to make today I didn't have enough balls but this will have to do as it's just hanging on the bathroom door cause it's to fat to put on the front door with the screen closed. I realized this season that I don't have anything christmasy wreath like to put on my front door. I guess My search is still on with this not working for the door.
I just did this today too. I've felt really bad about not being able to put lights outside because of no outlets but I think I did a pretty good job even if it isn't lighted.
And my Nativities, well the breakable ones that are out of reach of the little hands in the house.


The newest member as of last year. I wonder what it will be this year?

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that we keep the true meaning of Christmas in our lives. Even the Grinch realized that it isn't the decorations, the presents, the Santa that makes a Christmas special it's the joy of our Saviors Birth and the Love He has shown to all!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Outlets OUTSIDE of a house??? I have never heard of that :) We get this cool little gismo from teh hardware store that I screw into our porch light bulb socket... it drops down, has a place to plug in chords, then another screw in to put a light bulb... that is how I alwasy do our lights :) The added joy... a flip of my porch light switch handles everything :)