Monday, June 27, 2011

One Step at a Time





For Physical Therapy last week we worked on a few things on the floor like crawling over my legs and getting up to her knee's but she's a pro at those things so Miss Jean decided to see if she could do stairs. for only the few times that we tried with Charlotte she really got the hang of it. Now I'm not surprised if I see her on the bottom landing banging on the first step. And take a look at those legs all straight like she's going to start standing soon. She is getting into everything. I love it! Can't believe I say that but I do I love it! She's doing normal things like getting in to cupboards and crawling around the circle of our kitchen to family room. Getting in to the bathroom at any chance she gets. pulling out all the toys from the toy box. She's just so normal right now. You can't even tell anything is wrong with her legs sometimes. She's just more flexible then most.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this little video. And well there will be more to come soon, I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

So cute! She is working so hard and you can tell she is proud of herself once she gets over that first step. :)