Monday, June 27, 2011

Playing in the water

On Saturday I took the girls while Matthew took a nap. We got all ready and went down to the stream that runs behind our neighborhood. Kathryn loves playing in the water. and Now I find out Charlotte loves it too. She was all over the place. my only consequence is that she crawls over everything and she got a few scraps on her toes. She's in socks and shoes today because of that. but they had so much fun. Next time I might have to sit down in the water with them. The water was nice and cool/warm enough to play in and not freeze. Enjoy the pictures I got of the girls.











3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it, that looks like so much fun!

Macey said...

That is behind your house? Awesome!!!

M. James and Onalisa said...

Wish we had a river behind our house. Looks like fun, lets get together again.