Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween things

I had my sister in law Micah take pictures of Kathryn in her Halloween costumes. She did such a great job. You can find her pictures at

My Wildlife Encounter with Cows and Lions

I took just a few while Micah was charging up her camera batteries. She got all the Cow pictures and I only got a few lion ones.




My brother in Law Jared gets way into carving pumpkins and I thought I'd give it a try too. I saw this idea in a magazine while getting a pedicure. It was a two stacked pumpkin of a skeleton. Kathryn had a lot of fun with the knives. yes I said Knives. She didn't much like the pumpkin guts though. This is my try for a carving before the annual Heaton pumpkin carving contest next Friday. I'm not nearly as precise as Jared is but who says you have to be perfect. To check out some of Jared's master pieces, check out the link below.

Carving Pumpkins!




Isn't Kathryn a cutie!

No comments: