Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun with Kathryn and a Shot of what Matthew looked like for a whole weekend

Kathryn's hair is long enough now for two full pig tails. She is so cute with her hair up like this.

Isn't that a great face?

We just put up the tree and she's having fun with the ball's. Can you tell we still have to only decorate the top half?

This is what Matthew looked like the whole weekend before his last project was due for school. Such the procrastinator. I think he got like 3 hours of sleep the night before it was due. And since he was so neglecting me and Kathryn I got to go out to the movies with my friend Becky!

Now she's just playing under the table. I felt like I hadn't taken any pictures of her lately so I had to get a few even if they are under the table.

She is getting so big and grown up. I love her to pieces!!!

No comments: