Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun with the Girls

Today after naps I decided I really wanted to PLAY with kathryn. She got her blankets and pillows and we had a picnic with her play food and Kitchen. We ended up playing HOT Potato when she put the potato in the oven and cooked it. She was laughing so hard at my saying it was hot and throwing it in the air and burning my hands, feet, ankles, anything it touched. It was so cute to see her laugh so hard. And Charlotte was playing to on the floor next to us with some tummy time and then just wiggling around 'trying' not to get the Hot Potato on her.

Kathryn was trying to run away from me. I love the Kids and Animals setting on my camera. I can get some good action shots. As well as a wiggly baby Charlotte.



Isn't she getting so big! I can't believe how grown up she is getting.





My Mom taught Kathryn 'I'm a little Teapot' while she was here. I tried to get video of her doing it. Kathryn has become a good picture taker but when I am trying to get a short video she gets all shy. So I hope you enjoy some of these short clips of Kathryn running around.

The first video is of Kathryn pretending to be a Kangaroo. The second is her trying to do I'm a little teapot.

1 comment:

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

I haven't gotten to know you enough. So good to see other LDS moms. How lucky that you and Nicole are both in Arizona. I hope you both can meet. I will follow better now:)