Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charlotte Cuteness

Here comes an overload of pictures of my sweet Charlotte. She'll be 11 months old on Saturday. I can't believe it. She's still my baby.
The Developmental therapist has told us she's not a baby anymore and has told us to take away her pacifier during the day only at night for now and that we shouldn't have her sit in her car seat any more. I was getting tired of holding her in that car seat anyway but I've put her in the cart a few times and had her sit in the high chair's at restaurants and she loves it. And her pacifier well she is a great baby with or without it. I just know more of her schedule now as she cries when she's hungry and doesn't just satisfy the hunger with her paci.

Anyway enjoy the sweet love my Charlotte gives with her beautiful blue eyes and big cheeks!



She really does move all over the house. She got herself here in no time. Couldn't get herself out though. She started to cry and well I had to get my camera for a photo op like this. Sorry Charlotte for not getting you out sooner.










It's spring!




First time with Spaghetti! She loved it!


My angel, cutie pie.

2 comments:

Kat M said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big!!! She is so adorable and I LOVE her beautiful blue eyes!!!

Jamie said...

Adorable photos!!