Friday, March 11, 2011

Home Made Wreath

My sister Shelley is amazing. I'll start there. She is so crafty and can make anything. Sew anything, quilt anything, repurpose anything. And do all things on the cheap. This is one of those things.

This is a sheet I found at a second hand store for $1.50 cause I didn't have an old one to part with. Glue sticks, thread and needle, and a diaper box. I of course had one of those.

I made 4 different type flowers. My sister has the tutorials on her blog. check her out. She entered this into a contest! I hope she wins. seeshellspace.blogspot.com She's also an amazing photographer. check out her pictures there too and on etsy.

The first two types of flowers. Kathryn really liked the fluffy ones!


Up close. I really like it!

On the wall. I think it's beautiful. Thank you Shelley for an awesome craft that didn't take much time at all.

3 comments:

Rachel Hanchett said...

nice work Hebbsta!

Jamie said...

Great work, so cute! She is tallented!

Amaryllis said...

beautiful!