Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretty Girls

I seriously have the cutest girls. Charlotte is getting more beautiful each day. Her hair is starting to curl up over her ears and curl a bit on top. Kathryn's hair is down more then half way down her back. She is so grown up. She's at least 7 or 8 not 3 years old. So smart and funny. They love to play with each other. When ever I do laundry Kathryn has to get in toe baskets and make the her bed. This time she let me put Charlotte in and play with her.

We've had some good warmer days lately so we've taken advantage of the out doors on those days. Charlotte likes to eat the wood chips. But both Kathryn and Charlotte and well Me too loved being out side. It's been a long winter.


Look at such beauty. Hair, eye's and all. Plus she's doing so well at learning to army crawl. not yet going forward but she's getting there.

Kathryn's scary face. Looks like a silly face to me.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I just still can't get over those BLUE EYES! Gorgeous girls!

Jamie said...

Beautiful girls!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your girls have gotten so big and so beautiful! I miss having you guys here.

Becky said...

That last comment was me. I miss you guys!