Friday, July 3, 2009

Visual results of HCG + diet

I can't believe I'm posting these pictures. But I have to say I'm way proud of my self. I didn't cheat once. Well I guess I did once. Last night we went to the Vietnamese place we love and I had lettuce wrapped pork dipped in fish sauce. It was so yummy. I thought for sure I would have gained some from yesterday but no I lost .6 lbs. So Once cheating day out of 40 is going to be OK with me. I really can't believe I haven't had any sugar in 38 days. I truly didn't think it was possible. But costing me $200+ made it possible. I wasn't going to let that money go to waste. And it didn't. Matthew and I kind of talked about if I would have spent that money on a gym membership and we both came to the conclusion that this diet was better.
My face looks awful but just focus on the difference. I still have a ways to go before I'm at what I want to be but now I'll start Maintenance for 6 weeks so I won't gain or loose anything for that amount of time and then on to a good exercise program to start some toning.
Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. Thanks Becky for saying he to the skinny lady! I love it!
Total pounds donated - 26.8!!!
Total inches gone - 11.5!!

10 comments:

Rob, Michelle and Luke Greer said...

Great job Heather! You look so good!!!

Liz said...

Way to go! You look awesome!

The Youngs said...

so whats this diet thing and hcg? did u post the details of it earlier on ur blog?

The Youngs said...

ok i found it and I did some research online-- it sounds too crazy for me. i wish u all the best

Amber said...

You're amazing, Heather! Way to stick with it! You look great!

Rebecca said...

Very cool--self control babe!

Michelle said...

You have worked soooo hard! You look fabulous!

Jessica Nickerson said...

Good job Heather! I have to say I like the "total pounds donated" part! That's awesome!

Jenni said...

Heather... great job! You look fabulous. I only wish I could have such great self control. I have a horrible sweet tooth that gets me in trouble. ;)

shannonb said...

We just got back from vacation and I was checking blogs. You look GREAT! Good for you. I can't beleive what a change it was in only a month or so. I've been working so hard to get my baby weight off and it just doesn't want to do it very fast. I think I'm about 15 pounds away, but I want to drop more than that. Way to go Heather!