Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home


I tried doing a puzzle that we got for Christmas from my Inlaws but we started it late and well the next morning someone had broken up all that I had finished in the 2-3 hours that I worked on it the night before. Needless to say I put it away and probably won't get a puzzle out to work on to keep me busy.

The Family house, It's got 3 floors with 8 rooms for families. We're on the third floor looking out the back. We share 3 bathrooms for the 8 families. We also share a big kitchen with two ovens/stoves, two microwaves and two dishwashers, as well as the laundry which has 2 washers and 2 dryers. We each get our own little mini frige to ourselves. and a bin in the freezer and one shelve for dry food.

This is the street where we will reside for the next 10 weeks. Not to shabby huh?
These next pictures are of the little garden that is in the front of the house. It's no pretty. I love all the flowers every where and I just know it's going to get better and better as spring comes.

These remind me of home. We have these hen and chicks at granny's house.


You can't really tell but there is a bird feeder and a humming bird feeder hanging in front of these windows. I haven't seen a humming bird yet but have seen a little bird eat out of the bird feeder.


So that is our residence. Sorry no pictures of the room itself. It seems to be always in a messy state and I'm not about to let you see the mess.

1 comment:

shannonb said...

Looks like very nice accomodations! Glad you are doing well. Hang in there :)