Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Golden Gate Park with Kathryn



Our first outing for fun with Kathryn was to Golden Gate park to meet up with my Cousins Katie and John. We walked for a really long time throughout the Botanical Gardens. It is so beautiful here. Kathryn had so much fun that she actually fell asleep on the way back to the house. It was so fun to see her run and play and enjoy the out doors. I wish I could keep up with her. Soon enough I'll get all my strength back and I'll be running circles with her.

It was really nice to see John and Katie. I haven't seen them for years. They have been doing good here in San Fran and even said their relationship has grown better and better the last year or so. They sure looked happy!

Each day Kathryn was here we did something fun. This was Monday, my appointment day so it was just a walk around the gardens but it was worth it. We all went to my ultrasound and I had hoped Kathryn would enjoy seeing her baby sister. but She just sat there and didn't really understand. I think though by the end of the week she new her baby sister would be Charlotte as she would say her name and point to my tummy.

Another post soon about our adventures on Tuesday!

No comments: