Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Food

Some more of our food experiences. I haven't been taking pictures like I would like but here are a few to enjoy. These top 4 are from a place called the Rice Bowl. Yummy Chinese. The second Chinese place we've stopped into and the best of the two by far.

Pork Fried Rice


And here's Matthew enjoying the Chinese chips and sweet and sour sauce. I tried a couple times to get him to have a good face but this is all I could get. Eyes closed and everything.

The one and only Mexican place we've been to in the area, La Fonda. Wasn't bad but not my favorite by far. I need a great chimichanga and we'll be set!

Ok so this is now one of our most favorite places to eat. They have great Sandwiches which they call so greatly space names like Lunar Dip and Celestial Chicken... But they also have this great Salad bar that you get to choose up to 7 things to add to your salad. So good now that I really have to watch what I eat.

My first Salad, this one is the Small Salad! Oh and I didn't get a picture but they have the best macaroni and cheese on the planet!

Then Matthew's first salad attempt. He got a Large salad with the potatoes.

This place has great burgers, pasta and Matthew loves the Pizza here. I'm not that big of a fan of this pizza but the rest of the menu is great. We even tried their Fried Calamari once here. SO GOOD!

We've been to two Gyro places so far and this place has the best hummus and pita but the other place has the better gyro's. I think if they would actually put the gyro in the pita and not the tortilla type bread they would be fantastic!

Well that's it for food right now. We did find a grocery store within walking distance finally. So I have some better things to eat for breakfast. So far so good on the blood sugars for breakfast.

1 comment:

Kat M said...

How fun to get to eat out all of the time. I hope it isn't hurting your wallets to much. You are going to have so many memories from this adventure.